- When exporting data from a UNIFI network, the following warning appears:
- UNIFI Network
Insufficient temporary space on the server C: drive
FIX or WORKAROUND
If moving to a local server drive with more space, do the following:
- Right-click on This PC and select Properties.
- Select "Advanced system settings" on the left.
- On the Advanced tab, select Environment Variables.
- Move the TEMP and the TMP to a local drive that has more available free space. Be sure to create directories for the TEMP or TMP folders before you point to the new location. Switch to the new drive by selecting TEMP and Edit. In this example, it is C:\Windows\TEMP.