- Capture Agent Error: Access to the path is denied
- "C:\ProgramData\Waters\Capture\TE_TEMP\ ( could be any string of characters ) '
- User was importing Masslynx data into UNIFI.
- After several minutes this error would be displayed
- UNIFI 1.8.2
- Hostname issue with customer computer
- Customer's Network / Domain settings are incorrect and blocking MassLynx data from being imported.
- Computer name set for UNIFI purposes conflicts with MassLynx importing.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the PC from the domain and clear the DNS info then re-join the PC into the domain.
- If not successful, continue with the next step:
- Change the hostname and reboot the PC
- This may require uninstall UNIFI and change computer name. Reinstall UNIFI and try again