- Capture Agent Error: Access to the path is denied
- "C:\ProgramData\Waters\Capture\TE_TEMP\ [could be any string of characters]
- User was importing MassLynx data into UNIFI
- After several minutes, the error appeared
- UNIFI 1.8.2
Hostname issue with customer's computer
- Customer's Network/Domain settings are incorrect and blocking MassLynx data from being imported.
- The computer name set for UNIFI purposes conflicts with MassLynx importing.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the PC from the domain, clear the DNS info, and then rejoin the PC into the domain.
- If not successful, continue with the next step
- Change the hostname and reboot the PC.
- This may require an uninstall of UNIFI and a change to the computer name. Reinstall UNIFI and try again.