- Software is drawing a straight line down the middle of the peak, not integrating the entire peak as desired
- UNIFI 1.8
- MSe Accurate Mass Screening method
Automatic settings for peak width are inappropriate for this data set.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Edit the analysis method.
- Go to the Processing tab.
- Select Find 2D Peaks.
- In the Region Parameters section, disable Automatic peak width.
- For the poorly integrated peak, specify the experimentally measured peak width in seconds.
- Click Update.
- Reprocess the data with the adjusted method.