While making a new Analysis method in the Expected Components section, searching for library entries and trying to add them to the Manage Components list generates this error: "ORA-22059: buffer size  is too small –  is needed".
UNIFI 1.8.2 (workstation configuration)
Corrupt library/library items
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Purge corrupted library entries from the library (refer to How to Find Corrupted Library Entries in UNIFI for details), or delete the library (see Additional Information).
- Avoid this problem by ensuring that any libraries in use are exported prior to any UNIFI version upgrades. After the upgrade, import the libraries back into UNIFI.
To delete a library:
- Go to the Administration page in UNIFI.
- Under Scientific Libraries, select Manage Libraries.
- Select the library to delete.
- Select Delete at the top of the window.