- While making a new Analysis method in the Expected Components section, searching for library entries and trying to add them to the Manage Components list generates this error: "ORA-22059: buffer size  is too small –  is needed".
UNIFI 1.8.2 (workstation configuration).
Corrupt library/library items.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Purge corrupted library entries from the library (refer to How to Find Corrupted Library Entries in UNIFI for details), or delete the library (see Additional Information). Avoid this problem by ensuring that any libraries in use are exported prior to any UNIFI version upgrades.
- After the upgrade, import the libraries back into UNIFI.
To delete a library:
- Go to the Administration page in UNIFI.
- Under Scientific Libraries, select Manage Libraries.
- Select the library to delete.
- Select Delete at the top of the window.