- In the acquisition console, for the Xevo G2-S QTof, Instrument Status shows a "Handling Error" message (see below)
- The rest of the system is green, but the system as a whole shows as busy
- If you click on the Xevo G2-S QTof module in the Console Navigation submenu, there is no response from the mass spectrometer (the manual tuning page is grayed out)
- UNIFI 1.8.2 (workstation configuration)
- Xevo G2-S QTof
- ACQUITY UPLC
No communications with the MS
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Exit UNIFI.
- Stop the Waters Service Host service.
- Restart the Waters Service Host service, and wait for all eight Waters Service Host processes to appear.
- Log in to UNIFI.
- Wait for the workstation to come online.
- Bring the instrument system online.
- Check system status and test.