- ACQUITY UPLC Logon prompt appears after initializing Analyst software
- Entered Logon credentials
- "Padding is invalid and cannot be moved" error appears
- Cannot initialize inlet method due to error
- Analyst Software version 1.6
- ACQUITY UPLC System June 2011 Driver Pack (v1.50)
Corruption in a registry key associated with Analyst control of UPLC systems
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Start > Run, enter REGEDIT.
- Delete the registry key "SerializedObjects".
If RUN is not found under the START menu, press the Windows Flag and R keys on the keyboard at the same time.
The deleted registry key will be recreated at the next logon to Analyst.