- When selecting "Waters Corp. Empower-3 Projects 0" in the SDMS Archive Template Builder, no error messages appear, but some information is missing:
- The Language dropdown contains only "N/A"
- The Empower-specific metadata tags do not appear in the Metadata Mapping list
- The Empower server list does not appear in the droplist on the Advanced tab of the template
- The template builder appears to hang, or become unresponsive, when loading the project exceptions list
- NuGenesis 8 SDMS
- Empower 2 or 3
The Empower Toolkit DLLs are not registered on the Remote machine.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Run the following commands on the Empower machine in a Command Prompt with admin rights (assuming the default install path for the Empower client):
- C:\Windows\syswow64\regsvr32.exe C:\Empower\Bin\MillServices.dll
- C:\Windows\syswow64\regsvr32.exe C:\Empower\Bin\MilTk.dll
- In the SDMS Archive Template Builder, re-select the VPR. The template builder will re-connect to the Remote half of the data adapter and it should now populate the language list, the metadata tags, and the server list