- The Archive Template Builder program does not start when a user clicks to edit, or create, an archive template in SDMS Administrator
- No error messages appear
- The Archive Template Builder window does not open
- NuGenesis 9 SDMS
- NuGenesis 8 SDMS
A NuGenesis program file, NGACommonLib.dll, was not installed and registered during the SDMS Administrator client installation.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Look for the following file on the client:
- NuGenesis 8: Drive:\Program Files (x86)\NuGenesis 8.0\Common Files\NGACommonLib.dll
- NuGenesis 9: Drive:\Program Files (x86)\Waters\NGSDMS\Common Files\NGACommonLib.dll
- If the file is not in that directory, copy the file from a NuGenesis server or client at the same Service Release level to the Common Files folder
- Register this file in a Command Prompt with Admin rights:
- NuGenesis 8: C:\Windows\syswow64\regsvr32.exe "Drive:\Program Files (x86)\NuGenesis 8.0\Common Files\NGACommonLib.dll"
- NuGenesis 9: not possible to register NGACommonLib.dll
- If NGACommonLib.dll fails to register, or if it is registered but the issue persists, then register the following files:
- C:\Windows\syswow64\regsvr32.exe "C:\Windows\syswow64\NgArMSLObs.dll"
- C:\Windows\syswow64\regsvr32.exe "C:\Windows\syswow64\msflxgrd.ocx"
- C:\Windows\syswow64\regsvr32.exe "C:\Windows\syswow64\mscomct2.ocx"