OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Add hard-drive disk space to an existing NuGenesis 8 Manage Storage location.
- NuGenesis 8 SDMS
- Confirm the physical hard-drive location of Manage Storage on the NuGenesis 8 web server:
- Open the Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS). Expand the location under the computer name, and expand the location under sites
- Open the FTP site for Managed Storage
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on Basic Settings. The Edit Site box appears. Physical path: where your storage disk space is located for Manage Storage
- Add disk space to the physical space where NuGenesis 8 SDMS is storing the data
Note: the instructions provided here are for increasing disk space on the current Manage Storage location. The instructions do not apply to changing Manage Storage locations.