OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Flag concentration results that are above or below thresholds so that they are easily seen in data review.
- MassLynx 4.1
- TargetLynx 4.1
- TargetLynx: Edit Method.
- Sample Flagging.
- Concentration Flagging and Reporting Parameters.
- Enable Maximum Concentration Limit: set the desired threshold.
- Enable Minimum Reporting Limit: set the desired threshold.
- Save method: Process data from sample list.
- To see the flagged results, enable the Overview report in the TargetLynx browser.
Measured concentrations that are above the maximum concentration limit in the method are shown in bold text in the Overview. Measured concentrations that are below the minimum reporting limit are shown as Below RL in the Overview.