- Inlet Method window doesn’t appear when clicking Inlet Method of Instrument on the left side of MassLynx
- Inlet Method window doesn’t appear when clicking Status and clicking Inlet Method on the left side of MassLynx
- Also doesn’t open with C/MassLynx/InletEditor.exe.
- In the task bar, there is a small thumbnail of the Inlet Method Editor window
- Restarting the software and the computer does not resolve the issue
- Changing MassLynx projects does not solve the problem
- MassLynx 4.2
- Windows 10
The Inlet Method Editor window is off-screen.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close the MassLynx software.
- Click the search icon at the bottom left of Windows and enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor.
Expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER＞Software＞Micromass＞Inlets＞InletEditor＞Settings, double-click the Windows Pos.
Check the value of the data.
If the value is negative (eg, -30200, -30200, -31343, -31560), enter an integer value such as 362,269,1019,704.
MLYNX, MLYNXV41, SUPMM