- MassLynx cannot be opened. Asks for the installation disk.
- MassLynx 4.1
PC permissions have changed and MassLynx is looking for files it does not have access to.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Log in to the PC as the Administrator.
- Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Action Center > Change User Account Control Settings (or type User Account Control settings in the search box in the top-right corner of the Control Panel window).
- Set the Notify level to Never Notify.
- Click OK.
- Put the MassLynx 4.1 SCN installation disk in the disk drive and open MassLynx. Allow it to install the missing files.