- Instrument goes to Standby mode when using Sample Tune and Method Development
- The inlet method OK indicator light is red
- Xevo TQ MS
- Xevo TQD
- Xevo TQ-S
- Xevo TQ-S micro
- Xevo TQ-XS
The inlet is not ready, and the shutdown method is configured to shut down on an "Inlet Fatal Error".
FIX or WORKAROUND
Option 1 is to get the inlet into a ready state:
- Ensure that all components are on and show no red lights.
- Reset the "LC communications" on the inlet method.
- Confirm that the inlet method OK indicator light is green.
Option 2 is to disable the "Inlet Fatal Error" shutdown configuration:
- Open the shutdown settings.
- Click the Configure Error Shutdowns button.
- Clear the check box next to "Inlet fatal error".