OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Change LC systems in MassLynx.
- MassLynx 4.1
- Open the Inlet Editor.
- Select Tools > Instrument Configuration > Configure.
- Select the appropriate LC components as you move through the configuration wizard.
- On the fifth page of the configuration wizard (Configure communications), specify the IEEE address of all IEEE components.
- For Ethernet instruments, select the Scan for Instruments radio button. Once all serial numbers have been pulled in, you can populate them in the drop-down menus found to the right of each instrument name.
- Select Finish, which completes the configuration change.
Instrument control software must be installed for all Ethernet-controlled LC components.