OBJECTIVE or GOAL
To integrate unresolved peaks by dropping a vertical line.
- MassLynx 4.1
- QuanLynx or TargetLynx
- Open the QuanLynx processing method (*.mdb).
- Click to open the Integration Parameters page.
- Ensure that Apex Track Enabled is set to No. This activates standard integration.
- Set Balance to 10.
Note: Balance is equivalent to "Join valleys if peaks resolve to" parameter in the chromatogram window integration parameters.
- Set Splitting to 50.
Note: Splitting is equivalent to "Draw vertical if peaks resolved to" parameter in the chromatogram window integration parameters.
- Click to open the User Defined page.
- Ensure that the retention time window is large enough to catch the slope of the other peak so the integration recognizes it as a peak and not a baseline.
- Save the QuanLynx processing method.
- Reprocess data.
The following graphic relates the standard integration parameters in QuanLynx/TargetLynx and the MassLynx Chromatogram window integration parameters in the Peak Detect Window.