- The method works for the first time after creation, but not for any subsequent use, even with the same data file
- MassLynx processing PC
- Tof MRM data
FIX or WORKAROUND
- On the processing-only desktop version of MassLynx PC, select the window Start button > All Programs > MassLynx > TargetBridge.
- For the Template TargetLynx Method, select the method that has parameters similar to the one desired. (It doesn't have to be a working method.)
- For the FDC file, select the browse button and browse to the data file (C:\MassLynx\Project.PRO\Data\File_Name.Raw\File_Name.fdc).
- Select a name for the output file and ensure that it is placed in the Methdb folder of the project.
- Select the Create Now button.
- Using the new method, process the data with TargetLynx.