- Chromatographic peaks for compounds of interest are not integrated
- Chromatographic peak for labeled internal standard is integrated
- Both compounds elute at the same time.
- The retention time for compounds of interest set in the method differs from the retention time of the peak in the chromatogram
- MassLynx 4.1
- TargetLynx 4.1
The predicted retention time for the compound of interest is incorrect in the TargetLynx method.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Change the Predicted Retention Time value in the TargetLynx method to the correct retention time for the peak of interest.
- Reprocess the data from the sample list.