- For one analyte, the signal-to-noise value is 1; the values for other analytes are as expected
- The peak area is as expected
- MassLynx 4.1
The noise window end time interferes with the start of the analyte peak.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Select Edit Method to open the TargetLynx method.
- Click to open Sample Flagging Properties.
- Specify 0 in the Noise window start (min) and Noise window end (min) fields.
- Select File > Save or Save As.
- Reprocess the data.
When the Noise window start (min) and Noise window end (min) fields are 0, the software automatically calculates the noise.