- Not all ACQUITY UPLC modules are displayed in the ACQUITY Additional Status tab in the Inlet Editor
- All components are present in the ACQUITY Console
- MassLynx 4.1 SCN 805
- DP4SR1 (ICOP 1.65)
The ACQUITYSettings.xml file is corrupted.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close MassLynx and its associated windows.
- Run StopACQUITYProcesses.cmd from C:/Program Files (x86)/Waters Instruments/Bin.
- Change the name of or delete ACQUITYSettings.XML in C:/Program Files (x86)/Waters Instruments/Settings.
- Restart MassLynx.
- Open the Inlet Editor and confirm that all modules appear in the ACQUITY Additional Status tab.
- Open Console and ensure that all components are still present.