- The extracted wavelength shown in the OA Browser is half the expected value—mismatch between method value and listed result.
Example: Extracted UV trace is at 220 nm (as specified in the OLP method file), but browser and printout both show 110 nm.
- SCN 925 for ACQUITY QDa
- SCN 930, SCN 962 and SCN 984 for SQD2 and Xevo TQD
- SCN 958 and SCN 967 for Xevo G2-XS QTOF
- SCN 933 and SCN 963 for Xevo G2-S QTOF
- SCN 920 for SQD Open Access
- ACQUITY QDa
- Xevo TQD
- Xevo QTof G2-XS
- Xevo QTof G2-S
- OpenLynx report, OA Login, OA Browser, Diversity Browser
Bug in software.
Display issue only—actual values are extracted correctly but annotated incorrectly.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Fixed for ACQUITY QDa in SCN 954 (a patch for SCN 925)—part number SAP 667005382.
Fix is also in later software. See article #4335, What is the latest version of MassLynx software to support the ACQUITY QDa?
- Fixed for SQD in SCN 951 (a patch for SCN 920)—part number SAP 667005362.
- Fixed for SQD2 in SCN 953, a patch for SCN 930 (be aware that Patch SCN 953 isn't visible in the Masslynx help or add/remove programs)
Fixed for SQD2 and Xevo TQD in SCN 985 (as not working in SCN 962 and SCN 984).
PFD 19291 raised for the Xevo QTof G2-XS
PFD 19286 raised for the Xevo QTof G2-S
PFD 19525 raised for the SQD2 and Xevo TQD