- Console not responding.
- "Insufficient disk space" error in ACQUITY console logs.
- MassLynx windows temporarily frozen.
- Data acquisition has gaps, looks delayed or is buffered (then catches up).
- System restore point
Windows is creating a system restore point during data acquisition.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Do not create system restore points while acquiring MassLynx data.
- Either create the restore points manually or set the automatic restore point creation to occur when data is not being acquired. (Usually company IT controlled.)