- Index error when importing a sample list
- MassLynx 4.1 security
The column order or column names in the sample list being imported are different from the sample list format currently open in MassLynx.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Adjust the format of the sample list currently open in MassLynx to be the same as that of the sample list being imported.
- You can save the sample list format from the MassLynx PC that the sample list is being imported from by going to the main MassLynx window and selecting Samples > Format > Save.
- Bring the sample format over to your current MassLynx PC and select Samples > Format > Load. Sample formats are typically saved in the main MassLynx folder (C:\MassLynx\Name.fmt).
- Or you can modify your current sample list format by selecting Samples > Format > Customize.
- Once the order of columns and the correct columns are selected, you can edit the column name in the main MassLynx window by right-clicking on the column and selecting Properties. Type in the column name that is in the other sample list. Ensure that the field IDs for the two lists match.