OBJECTIVE or GOAL
To inject a sample or run a Sample Set Method, we need a Method Set which contains an Instrument Method. This article will discuss how to save an instrument method within a method set.
- From the Pro Interface select Browse Projects.
- Select a project from the list and click OK.
- Select the Methods tab.
- Right-click in the table and select New Method, Instrument Method.
- If you have more than one chromatography system, select the one you wish to create the new Instrument Method for and click OK.
- Enter the parameters for the new Instrument Method. From the File menu, select Save with Method Set.
- Enter a name for the new Instrument Method, any pertinent comments and click Save.
- Empower then prompts you to enter a name for the Method Set. Enter the name, any pertinent comments, and click Save.
- We now see the new instrument Method and Method Set in the Methods table.
- You can also do this from the Run Samples window by clicking Edit under the Instrument Method field and following steps 6 through 9 outlined above.
You must log into Empower with the Pro Interface to take advantage of this feature.