- Breeze 2
- Create a folder on the C:/ drive named Breeze2ExportedData.
- Highlight the data to be exported.
- Right-click data and select Export.
- Use Specified Export Method and select the Export Method to use. (Breeze 2 user cannot create an export method, so there are only two to choose from).
- The data is exported to the C:\Breeze2ExportedData file that was created.
- Highlight the file, right-click, and select Open With.
- Then select Excel or other applications needed to open the file.
You cannot create Export methods in Breeze 2. Use the pre-formatted export methods from the Breeze 2 Defaults project folder.
id950, BREEZESW, SUPBZ