OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Add a printer to the Empower node so that reports can be printed to that printer.
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- Add the printer in Windows through the Control Panel > Devices and Printers
- Make sure the printer is in the list , right click and set to default.
- Click on Start in Windows > All Programs > Empower folder > Click on Register Empower Node printers, choose the printer from the list and click on it
- Test by printing a report from Empower Results
- If the Register Acquisition printer isn’t available in the Empower folder under 'All Programs" then go to C drive > Empower folder > Bin folder > proc srvr> double click > register node printers > make sure the printer is in the list or click on get printers > then click ok
- If doing Run and Report then go to Run samples > Customize > Defaults > Use printer name there
- Go to printers & devices. Is the printer listed> Yes > Go to printer properties> Security tab > make sure SYSTEM Is listed under the Group or user names > Windows system account is used for printing