- ACQUITY TUV control panel and real time plot are grayed out in Empower 3
- TUV communication errors in the ACQUITY Console
- Empower 3 FR3
- ACQUITY Classic
Instsrv.dat file is corrupted (Chromatographic Systems container file)
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Note the name of the systems and take them offline.
- Delete the systems for all users.
- Delete the Empower/instrumentserver/instsrv.dat file to clear the systems from the acquisition computer.
- Reboot the acquisition computer.
- Recreate the systems with the same names they had before.