- Failed to Connect to Node
- Cannot review data - message is "Data missing" in review window
- Message Center shows errors - " Failed to recover sample set "
- Empower Enterprise
- Client server
Lost connection from LAC/E32 to the server while a Sample set was running
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Log into the LAC/E32 as an administrator
- Check to see if the connection to the Lace has been re-established (Log into Empower and look at the properties of the Node of the LAC/E32 in question)
- Navigate to the project directory on the LAC/E32 example C:\Empower\Instrumentserver\"System Name"\"Server Name"\"Project Name"\
- Are Data files present here ? And bigger than 1 KB ? Yes , then continue . If No, then they are aborted or empty injections.
- Check in System Monitor to make sure other users are not actively using any system on this LAC/E32
- Select Start>Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Services
- Right-click on WatersService and select stop
- Run the CMD (Command Prompt)
- Navigate to the Empower\Bin (at the prompt type in cd \Empower\Bin
- Type in and run the command: InstrumentServer -Recover
- Restart the Waters Service and give it about 15 minutes
- View the project directory to make sure that the .dat files are no longer there.
- Log into a Client and review the data.