- A component amount for each unknown is missing, but the amount for that component is present for the standards in Review
- Peak Code Q20
- Error: "Invalid curve" for the component in question
- Empower 3 Feature Release 3
The curve is invalid for the component, so no amounts are calculated for the samples.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Open the sample set in Review and open the processing method.
- Go to Edit > Clear calibration.
- Integrate and calibrate the standards.
- Go to Window > Calibration to check the curve.
- Go to File save calibration.
- Process the samples based on that curve.