- While trying to access Review from the project window, the error message occurs: "You do not have the necessary options enabled to display some or all of the data."
- When creating a new Processing method, you do not see the option (for example, PDA under "Processing Type").
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
Required option is not enabled.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Click on "Configure the System" from the Empower main page.
- Highlight the project of choice, right-click, and then click on "Properties".
- Within Project Properties > Enabled Options, select the box for the required option. In this example, it is a PDA project.
- Click OK and reopen project to proceed with review.
System Suitability, GPC, Dissolution options requires purchase of option licenses.