- Empower 2 Feature Release 5
- Empower 3
Yes, the system policies under the user account tab apply whether you are using LDAP authentication or local authentication. These are global for Empower and independent of how a user logs in, whether local or through LDAP.
Exception: The following Empower system policies apply only to local user accounts not associated with LDAP accounts. The LDAP server manages these settings for LDAP accounts.
- Enforce Unique User Passwords
- Passwords Expire every n days
- Limit # of Entry Attempts to n tries
- Enforce Minimum Password Length of characters
LDAP support started in Empower 2 Feature Release 5 and up.
Empower Help (?) statement below :
EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP