- Communication failure with all Ethernet instruments connected to LAC/E32
- Empower 3
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Open the Waters DHCP server configuration window.
- Remove all entries.
- Power-off all Ethernet instruments and the NetworkHub (if applicable).
- At the top of the DHCP server configuration window, click "Server", and then choose "Configuration Wizard".
- Select the correct NIC/IP address from the list. This should be the NIC that is physically connected to the instrument.
- Proceed through the wizard, and then reboot the LAC/E32.
- Once the LAC/E32 finishes initializing, power-on the NetworkHub (if applicable), and then power-on all of the Ethernet instruments.
- Open the Waters DHCP server configuration window and confirm that the instruments appear.
- If all instrumentation appears with their IP and Type, communication has been re-established.
- If an IP fails to appear, inspect the physical connection and the LAN settings. If the Type fails to appear, the problem is likely a driver issue or block.