- In the Run Sample, receive error message "Server Busy". This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy program and correct the problem
- Click "Switch to..." and "Retry"
- Control panels Agilent LC are visible, but no way to change tab and select an Instrument Method
- Empower 3 Enterprise
- Agilent Instrument Control Framework (ICF) Support Version 2.1 Hotfix 1 for Empower Software
- Agilent ICF Update A.01.05
- Agilent 1260
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Ensure that there is no acquisition on the LAC/E.
- Close Run Sample for the system connected to this LAC/E.
- Connect remotely to the LAC/E.
- Run C:\Empower\Instruments\Bin\StopACQUITYProcesses.cmd. (Driver letter might be different).
- Run Run Samples again.
- Check the Windows Event Logs of the LAC/E for failures, such as an "InstrumentServer.exe" MFC Application failure.
- Increase the page file, the suggestion is 4x the installed RAM - see Article number: 812 on how to increase it