- In Run Samples, when trying to set flow on 2685, "Cannot set flow at this time" error occurs
- In instrument properties of the node it lists OK? NO for 2695 and 2487
- IEEE busLAC/E booted OK status
- Rebooting the PC and system in the proper reboot order does not resolve the issue
- Instrument stopped working right after updates were applied to PC, including Windows Defender, antivirus, and firewall
- Alliance 2695 separations module
- 2487 Dual-Wavelength Absorbance Detector
Due to the update applied, there is an issue with communication to the system.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Confirm that antivirus scans have the necessary exclusions.
- Confirm that Windows Defender and Firewall are turned off or have exclusions.