- Attempting to restore an Empower 2 project into Empower 3 brings the error "The import spawn process failed"
- Attempting to restore an Empower 3 project into Empower 3 (in this case, the project backup was performed in a later version of Empower than that it is being restored into)
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Restore the project into the latest version of Empower 2 or an earlier version than the current version of Empower 3.
- Back up the project.
- Restore the backed-up project into the current Empower 3 version.
- Check the backup.log file in the project backup to determine the Oracle version that was used to create the project backup. The project can only be restored into that version or above.
Other errors that may appear:
IMP-00058, IMP-ORA-06512, ORA-1882 timezone region not found
Check the Backup/Restore Wizard Display for error messages for further detail. "
Restored project could not be updated to the current database version and will be deleted.
IMP-00010: not a valid export file, header failed verification
IMP-00000: Import terminated unsuccessfully