- Agilent LC 1260 communication failure
- Node properties status column shows "NO"
- In the Waters DHCP configuration window, the "type" and "name" columns are blank.
- Specify Agilent LC as "type" in Waters DHCP configuration window and type serial number.
- In the C:\Empower\Instruments\AgilentLC, the IQT wizard missing
- The Preconfiguration Utility is missing
- Empower 3 Enterprise
There is a mismatch of Agilent LC drivers across the Empower Enterprise.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Uninstall the Agilent drivers and reinstall them following the Release Notes. This must be done on the servers of all LAC/Es and clients that are running Agilent LC instruments.