OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Create a timed group in Empower.
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- Open the project that contains the processing method you will use.
- Find the processing method and open it.
- Click on the Timed Groups tab.
- Click on line #1 under the Name column.
- Specify a name for the group you are creating.
- To the right of the name, enter the start and stop times of the group.
- Because this group can be used to create a calibration curve, choose the appropriate Source of Calibration X Value in the drop-down list.
- Save the processing method.
- Process your data.
The timed group appears in the Peaks table along with all of the individual peaks. It is listed by its name. Adding a peak into the group does not eliminate it from being shown as an individual peak in the table.