OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Change the x and y axes in an Empower calibration curve.
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- Open the processing method that you want to use to process your data.
- Click the Components tab.
- In the table, look to the right of the component's name and identify the "Y value" and "X value" columns.
- Click in the field to generate the drop-down menu.
- Select the value that you want for each axis.
- Save your processing method, and then process your data to generate a curve using the newly selected axes.
The default value for the y axis is Area, and for the x axis it is Amount. These are the values that are used if a processing method is created, and these fields are not adjusted.
Note that each component may have its own values for these fields, thus creating very different curves from one component to the next.
id3848, EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP