- Changes to the default full audit trail settings do not take effect
- Empower 3 Feature Release 2 (FR 2)
- Changes made to audit trail default settings only affect new projects created after the changes are made.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Create a test project to ensure that the default audit trail settings meet requirements and expectations.
- Changes to default audit trail settings are made in Configuration Manager under View > System Policies > New Project tab.
- See KCS article Can I enable full audit trail once the project is created in Empower ? for additional information about full audit trail.