- Unknown channels acquired
- Review shows as Data Missing
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Agilent ICF 3.0 and 3.1
- Changing the GC configuration multiple times using the Agilent Pre-Config utility tool
- Deleting the system and recreating the system after changing and configuring the system from the Pre-Config utility
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Create a new method and do not attempt method resolution by editing an existing method when there is a GC configuration change.
- Before starting sample set, click on monitor to monitor the system. If multiple channels shows in chromatogram window then create a new method again and repeat this step until only one channel acquires in monitoring.
7890 GC, 7890 GCDET, 7890BGC