OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Rebuild the Waters Internal Queue Printer (i.e., manually install the Empower printer "Waters Internal Queue - Do Not Use") in Empower 3 FR4 and above.
- Empower 3 FR4 and above
- Open the Devices and Printers dialog box (Start > Devices and Printers).
- If it is listed, right-click Printer, select Delete Printer Queues, delete all the printer queues associated with that printer, and then remove the device.
- Open a DOS prompt (Start Type CMD, hit Enter).
- Navigate to C:\Empower\Bin directory.
- Type WatersPrintCaptureDriverInstall.exe -Install -for=Empower.
- After completion, close the DOS prompt.
- Select Start, click on Devices and Printers. Waters Internal Queue -- Do Not Use should be listed.
- In some cases, Waters Unifi Printer or Waters Internal Queue (Copy 1) is listed. If it is, right-click on the printer and select Delete Printer Queue. Delete all queues except Waters Internal Queue -- Do Not Use.