- When selecting a chromatographic system and attempting to access the analysis window, the error "Remote procedure - call failed" occurred, preventing the user from accessing the analysis window.
- This issue occurs only with specific users, and only on certain systems/projects. There is no problem on other systems/projects.
- Empower 3
The user's preferences are not working properly.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Copy the preferences from a user who can operate correctly.
- In Empower Professional mode, log in as a user who has the Copy Preferences privilege.
- Access the Configure the System window.
- From the View menu, select Copy Preferences.
- In the Copy Preferences window, select the user and project that is working properly in the Copy From area, and select the user and project with problems in the Copy To area.
- Press OK to exit the window.