- When trying to sign off a report, an error message appears stating that only the currently logged in user can sign off on reports
- The user who is currently logged in is the one who is trying to sign off the report
- Error - The user username is currently logged into this workstation. Sign off may be done only by this currently logged in user.
- Empower 3 Feature Release 1
- LDAP authentication
Prior to Empower 3 Service Release 2, sign-off passwords were case-sensitive when LDAP authentication was in use (PCS 51594).
When signing off results, LDAP users must enter their username in the same case as their Active Directory account.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remember that passwords are case-sensitive when signing off reports.
- Upgrade to Empower 3 Service Release 2.