Skip to main content
Cannot bring a second system online on an LAC/E. - WKB15527
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Existing LAC/E32 failed and needs to be replaced
- Replacement LAC/E32 imaged and configured the same as the old LAC/E32.
- First chromatographic system brought online successfully.
- When attempting to bring the second system online, received an error that Empower cannot bring another system online as no licenses are available. However, we confirmed that there were 19 System Control licenses available.
- Single-system BusLAC/E card was installed on the new LAC/E32
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace the BusLAC/E card with a multi-system BusLAC/E card
- If not required, do not install a BusLAC/E card
- When a single-system BusLACE card is installed, only one system on that node can be online in Empower; regardless of the number of system control licenses available.