- After processing a sample set with a method set, the result set is listed in the project, but there are no processed results
- "No results found for this specified item" error occurs when trying to view the results in the result set
- In the message center, an error occurs during processing: "there are no processing methods specified to clear in method set"
- Method set contains a processing method and channels
- Empower 3
In the method set, the channels listed were not selected from the drop-down list. The names of the channels were typed in instead of chosen from the drop-down menu.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Edit or create a new method set choose the channels from the drop-down menu for.
- Save the method set.
- Reprocess using the new method set.