OBJECTIVE or GOAL
How to compare two versions of a method in Empower.
- Empower 3
To compare two versions of a method:
- On the Methods tab, select a method, and then right-click and select Method Properties.
- In the Method History table of the Method Properties dialog box, click the method to compare with the method highlighted on the tab.
- Tip: If two or more versions appear, you can compare two versions in the Method History table. Ctrl-click to select two versions for comparison.
- Note: The Method Differences feature can only compare two versions at a time.
- Click Differences.
- In the Method Differences window, click View > Show All to display all values for both methods.
- Optionally, click View > Show Normal to view a table showing only values that differ.