OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Configure or change the plate/tray on an Agilent Fraction Collector G5664A.
- Empower 3 FR2
- Agilent ICF Support v2.2 and ICF vA.02.04
- Agilent Fraction Collector G5664A
- The current configuration must be received from the hardware by “Auto Configuration” (in the Agilent PreConfiguration utility, as follows):
- From Configuration Manager, select Tools > Agilent PreConfiguration.
- Enter the host name or IP address of the LAC/E32 node and click Connect.
- When you are connected to the node, highlight the instrument IP address of interest and click Configure.
- In the Configuration Editor window, select Agilent 1100/1200/1260/1290 LC and click Auto Configure.
- Reboot the LAC/E or restart the “Agilent PlugIn Server.exe” and “InstrumentServer.exe” processes. This is necessary to receive the “new” configuration from the hardware.
Empower identifies a tray change as a configuration change. The only way for Empower to recognize the tray change is to either restart the “Agilent PlugIn Server.exe” and “InstrumentServer.exe” processes or reboot the LAC/E.