- "The project is currently open. A lock may not be changed on an opened project" message occurs when trying to unlock a project in Empower
- The project is still listed in system monitor and cannot be cleared
- Restarting the LAC/E did not resolve the problem
- Methods in the project are not locked or being edited
- There is no buffered data present that could be holding up the project (C: drive > Empower folder > instrumentserver\system\server\project\data)
- Citrix/Client server environment
- Empower 3 personal
Project or user is still connected.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close all sessions by logging out and restarting the LAC/E and systems connected to the project.
- If this does not work, restart the database server.
- If you have Empower 3 personal , reboot PC and the connected instruments
This also applies when trying to initially lock a project that is open, not just alter the type of lock currently on the project.