- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- Customer must be in compliance with USP
- In Empower, select the Suitability tab and click "Calculate USP, EP, and JP s/n" (signal-to-noise).
- Select "Use noise centered on peak region in blank region". Leave Half Height Multiplier with default values.
- In the Alter Sample window (or Sample Set Method), indicate in "Blank" column which injection(s) to assign as the blank for noise calculations.
- Process data.
- View peak field USP s/n accordingly.
TECN134884650 - Signal-to-Noise Values in Empower 3
TECN1852625 - Understanding the EP Signal to Noise Calculation in Empower 2