- Error shown below appears when adding the CAD to Empower instrument configuration
- Reboot of LAC/E and server does not resolve
Error: The configuration cannot be changed. Driver Empower Instrument Configuration (EmpowerCfgDriver.dll) has terminated. This is a fatal error, you need to restart the server to recover.
- CAD - Thermo Fisher
- Dionex, Chromeleon driver 220.127.116.1182
- Empower 3 Service Release 2
FIX or WORKAROUND
- The Empowercfgdriver.dll is part of the Chromeleon driver pack. Thermo Scientific develops the drivers for Dionex and Thermo modules that are controlled under Empower. Please direct support questions on these drivers to Thermo Scientific.