- Agilent 1200 is "OK? No" in node properties
- IP address of the Agilent 1200 not listed in DHCP
- IP address configured on the Agilent is 192.168.254.11
- IP address configured on the NIC Card is 192.168.0.1
- Agilent 1200
IP address configured incorrectly on the Agilent LC.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Ensure that DIP switches on the back of the instrument with the Jet Direct Card are configured correctly. For VWD Detector model G1314A and static IP address, switch 5 should be up, while all other switches should be down. Then restart the stack.
- Set the static IP address through the Gameboy for the Agilent 1200 to 192.168.0.2.
- Type IP address, MAC address, Type and Name for the Agilent 1200 into DHCP
- Instruments tab in the node properties should be "OK? Yes" for the Agilent 1200.
- Create a system and instrument method in Empower.
- Run as usual.